This statement applies to Mummway LTD (“Mummway Agency”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
We are committed to always protecting and maintaining your privacy. This policy outlines how we will collect, store, use and disclose personal information you provide to us.
You can also deal with us anonymously where it is lawful and practicable to do so.
We request that if you are under 18 years of age, you do not submit any personal information to us without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
Note – we may provide links to third party applications, products, services or websites (including social media sites). We do not control those sites or their collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information. We do not endorse or make any representations about such sites and recommend you review relevant privacy policies before any use.
- Your Consent
- Personal Information
During any contact or engagement you have with us – for example, when viewing our website, processing an order, contacting customer care or applying for a job – you may be asked to provide your personal information.
We may combine your personal information with other information to provide and improve our products and other services.
When may we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information from you in connection with:
– product/service orders
– product registrations
– profile creation
– requests for information
– marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions
– participation in online surveys
– job applications
– event/service registrations
– downloading a software update
– visiting/browsing The Mummway Limited’s Agency sites worldwide
- What kinds of personal information may we collect and hold:
We may collect and hold the following types of personal information provided by you:
– mailing address
– telephone/facsimile numbers
– email address
– employer details
– contact preferences
– financial information (e.g. credit/debit card/Paypal details or other billing information)
– government issued identification
– personal financial details (e.g. salary)
– personal unique information (e.g. user IDs and passwords)
– educational and employment background
– job interest data
– geo location data (e.g. IP address)
Note – credit/debit card or PayPal information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. It will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card/PayPal information for future purchases.
- Using personal information
We may use your personal information:
– To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfilment
– To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions
– Either by us or other selected organisations for marketing purposes (e. g. The Mummway Limited Agency’s latest announcements and upcoming events and offers) if you have permitted such use
– In an non-identifiable format for analysis
– To develop our business relationship if you represent a The Mummway Limited’s Agency Business Partner or Vendor
– To help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising
– To update you on important notices (e.g. changes to our terms, conditions and policies)
– For internal purposes (e.g. auditing, data research and market analytics)
– To process your entry into any promotion, offer or contest run by us
– To help prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activities
Who we may provide your personal information to (Including overseas recipients):
We may disclose your personal information both within and outside United Kingdom to:
– Other Mummway Limited Agency’s or related companies
– Our service providers, dealers and agents, contractors and advisers
– Your authorised representatives or legal advisers
– Our professional advisers including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and auditors
– Debt collection agencies and other parties that assist with debt-recovery functions
– Law enforcement bodies to assist in their functions, Courts of law or as otherwise required or authorised by law
– Regulatory or government bodies for the purposes of resolving customer complaints or disputes both internally and externally to comply with any investigation by one of those bodies
– Any other person or for any other purpose that would be reasonably expected
- Security measures:
The security of your personal information is given a high priority. We take reasonable steps to securely store your personal information so that it is protected from unauthorised use, access, modification or disclosure. This includes physical, technical and administrative measures. We retain personal information and other data only as required and permitted by relevant laws.
When collecting sensitive information (e.g. credit/debit card and PayPal information) we will use additional security technologies to help protect your personal information from any unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We will help ensure highlight confidential information (e.g. credit/debit card and PayPal information) is protected through the use of encryption.
We ask that you keep any usernames, passwords or other identifying information secret and only share these details with people you authorise to access and manage your accounts held with us. We accept no responsible for information disclosed to parties who know your username or password.
- Reporting a breach and complaint handling process:
If you believe your privacy has been compromised, please contact us via the details listed below.
We are committed to the provision of an effective, efficient and responsive privacy complaints handling regime across all of our activities and will ensure transparency and openness in the early resolution of privacy concerns and complaints.
Procedures for dealing with complaints with be in accordance with the Privacy Data Act 2018 as follows:
– A complaint may be made via telephone, email or in writing
– A complaint will be given to the privacy officer for investigation and review
– A written acknowledgement will be sent to the individual as soon as possible (either by email or in writing)
– The Mummway Limited Agency will assess your complaint and conduct any necessary investigations
– You will be updated following the outcomes of the any necessary investigations and advised as to the our determination and proposed follow up steps – You may request further information or raise a concern with the complaint handling process at any time
– You may withdraw your complaint at any time
– Complaints will only be closed with your consent – which means you have to feel satisfied that the matter has been reasonably resolved before we will close it
- Your Choices
When we collect information from you, you may tell us about: your preferred communication delivery method; and your choices about receiving either subscription or general communications; and whether you do not want it to be used for further marketing contact.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect non-identifiable information from visits to our Web sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit, and we also measure visitor activity on The Mummway Limited Agency’s Web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information non-identifiable. This information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” The Mummway Limited Agency or others on The Mummway Limited Agencies behalf may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
Also, when we collect personal data from you in a transaction, we may extract some information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner you can disable your cookies (see below).
The cookies we set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work with a range of social media sites, who will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Some The Mummway Limited Agency Web sites also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor those sites to provide better customer service. These technologies may be in use on a number of pages across The Mummway Limited Agency Web sites. When a visitor accesses these pages, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by us or by our suppliers. These Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If you don’t want your cookie information to be associated with your visits to these pages, you can set your browser to turn off cookies.
If you turn off cookies – Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
Note – You may turn off/disable cookies in your browser
- Contacting us:
We take reasonable measures to ensure that personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up to date. However accuracy is largely dependent on what you provide us. We request you please contact us when your information changes as a result.
If you would like to:
– view and change the personal information you have provided to us
– query The Mummway Limited Agency’s handling of your personal information
– obtain a copy of particular information you have provided to us
– correct personal information that is incorrect
Please contact us via:
When contacting us, we request that you please provide your name, email address, contact details and relevant comments/queries.
Before The Mummway Limited Agency is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will endeavour to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
71-75, Shelton Street